Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The 2 paintings of Francoise Gasc

"In December 2012, a new discovery was reported by Françoise Gasc, great great grand daughter of Henri Gasc. Henri Gasc was at one time the resident priest and guardian of Notre Dame de Marceille and mentor of the enigmatic Henri Boudet. Mrs. Gasc reported she had in her possession two paintings that had belonged to Henri Gasc that had been in her family for a long time.... Source: Rennes-le-Chateau Research and Resource". Mrs. Gasc compares the hidden parchments found by Sauniere at Rennes-le-Chateau which were written by Henri Boudet to the symbols in her two paintings. She thinks that these masterpieces may have been part of the collection of Nicolas Fouquet who fell out of favor with the King Louis XIV and was imprisoned by him. Thursday, April 12, 2012 "Two Poussin Paintings Discovered in France?" The post from Francoise Gasc: "Two unknown Poussin's paintings discovered: the Key of Poussin's secret and Rennes le Chateau Mystery. How two family paintings have given me the key of this mystery. All is explained on Le secret de Poussin.com it has been six years, the two paintings were given to me at my mother's death which was the beginning of my discoverings. Two coded paintings - we discovered Poussin's paintings, which came from my priest ancestor, the priest was from near the Rennes- le- Chateau area." Limoux is near to Rennes-le-Chateau. Some researchers say that the description of RLC (Rennes-le-Chateau) called also "Rhedae" actually fits Limoux. This blog presents the style of the painter Poussin as well as painters of seascapes.

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    On my site we explain Brill influence on Poussin . Brill,Bruegel have given inspiration on painters at Rome and in particular on Poussin .http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/expert.php
    For Jonas painted by Dughet in my site i explain this painting has been attributed during a lontime at Poussin
    thanks
    FG
    Poussin has painted one "sanguine" on the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    Following the success and stresses after my first interview given at ARQA EDITIONS, one of the most serious and recognized in the mystery of RLC sites, ARQA wanted to give me the word and it is with pleasure that I answered at their questions. I send you the link is on my site http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php [url] [/ url]. I clarifies, provides ways and directions on the key to this mystery., And how I came to demonstrate that my two paintings are the secret of the mysterious seal POUSSIN which is the image! the link between the seal and square SATOR is a mystery to anyone but WHAT IS REALLY SAY sator square nobody really knows .. but it is closely related to the mystery of RLC and as I demonstrated with ... my two paintings . Poussin in these paintings gives a real sense of the magic square, which is associated with his secret, as the word itself ARCADIA .. In the second part of the interview which will be published in the summer I will confirm why SHEPHERDS OF ARCADIA do not give the answer to this riddle but why POUSSIN AND ARCADIA yet hold out the answer to this riddle with my two key paintings Arcadian this mystery ..
    good read but to enter in the world of POUSSIN you must meet his codes and love etymologies ....
    cdlt
    Francoise



    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php

    ReplyDelete